*Brea Location 714-529-5022 * Chino Location 909-597-0504
Speech and Language Therapy
Jump And Schout Therapy Services
Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy
- Initial screenings, parent consultations, and comprehensive evaluations with written reports.
- Regularly scheduled therapy sessions
- Family counseling and support, and collaboration with schools, physicians, and other para-professionals.
- Pediatric program includes evaluation and treatment in the following areas: Language disorders, Language based learning disabilities, Auditory-language processing disorders, Articulation/phonological disorders, Oral-myofunctional and feeding therapy, Augmentative/alternative communication, Fluency disorders/Stuttering, Voice disorders, Social/pragmatic language disorders, Impairments associated with PDD/Autism
- AAC Evaluations and assistance with programing and therapy
At Jump And Schout Therapy, we take care to provide our families high quality services personalized for their unique needs.
- Customized treatment programs aimed at improving abilities to carry out the activities of daily living
- Comprehensive evaluation of home and school environments and recommendations on necessary adaptation
- Assessments and treatment for performance skills
- Recommendations and training in the use of adaptive equipment to replace lost function
- Guidance to family members and attendants in safe and effective methods of caring for individuals.
- We offer year round social skills groups.
- Please contact us regarding current group ages and skill levels.